Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

insurance ..wtf?

466 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Dutch 
#1 ·
Soon be that time again :mad:
Thought i'd try couple of places for quotes :D
Tesco £800 :eek: with 250 excess
Swinton £616
Pratts £545 :beer: ........................................£600 excess :eek: doh!

H.I.C.............automated answer, press 1 for this ,2 for that etc, then press press 1 for this ,2 for that etc.........................then if you want this, press that, if you want that press this...............................press 1 for this ,2 for that etc...finally through :beer: .....................................all our lines are busy if you'd like to leave a number for us to call you back please do so after the tone......beeeeeeeeep..........halfway through leaving details feckin message thing goes into some poxy music :mad:

Rang my current insurers to find out the damage......£529 (cheaper than last time) all in, including declared mods :beer:....so looks like I'll be sticking with them :D

Top marks to H.I.C and contender for time wasting of the year award :p

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm currently looking for a new car now the cav is dead. Seriously considering a standard Integra R. Only got 2 yrs driving and 2 yrs no claims so was worried about insurance. Declard as 1998 valued at £7000, full comp.

Spoke to my current insurer HIC - £1500 :eek:

Mother suggested Churchill cause they gave her a good deal.. I thought - NO WAY!

They quoted £767! :D Don't do mods tho so this information is absolutely useless to you lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.