Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Autovaux.

948 views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  v5uk 
#1 ·
just thought they deserved another mention.

ordered : 4.30PM Tues
arrived : 8.20AM Wednesday

on a light jiffy bag via R.M, but nevertheless - the chap on the phone said they were in stock, and would be in the post today.

#13 ·
IT MUST BE JUST ME THEN I PLACED AN ORDER WITH THEM THREE WEEKS AGO , IT WAS £350 WORTH OF ITEMS FOR MY ASTRA GSI THATS BEING RESPAYED MOULDINGS,FRONT FOGS,ETC.I RECIEVED MOST OF THE PARTS A WEEK LATER ON OF THE MOULDINGS WAS DAMAGED, I CALLED THEM A THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME. DIDNT HEAR FROM THEM!!!! I CALLED AGAIN THE NEXT DAY TO HEAR THE PART HAS BEEN REORDERED AND TOLD TO CALL BACK AT THE END OF THE WEEK.FRIDAY CAME I CALLED AGAIN PARTS ARE TO BE POSTED OUT THE NEXT THURSDAY CAME (NOTHING) CALLED AGAIN BIT THEY HAD FORGOT NOW IM INTO THIS WEDNESDAY AND IM STILL WAITING?? :rolleyes: :confused:

#16 ·
JOHN BROOKES said:
IT MUST BE JUST ME THEN I PLACED AN ORDER WITH THEM THREE WEEKS AGO , IT WAS £350 WORTH OF ITEMS FOR MY ASTRA GSI THATS BEING RESPAYED MOULDINGS,FRONT FOGS,ETC.I RECIEVED MOST OF THE PARTS A WEEK LATER ON OF THE MOULDINGS WAS DAMAGED, I CALLED THEM A THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME. DIDNT HEAR FROM THEM!!!! I CALLED AGAIN THE NEXT DAY TO HEAR THE PART HAS BEEN REORDERED AND TOLD TO CALL BACK AT THE END OF THE WEEK.FRIDAY CAME I CALLED AGAIN PARTS ARE TO BE POSTED OUT THE NEXT THURSDAY CAME (NOTHING) CALLED AGAIN BIT THEY HAD FORGOT NOW IM INTO THIS WEDNESDAY AND IM STILL WAITING?? :rolleyes: :confused:
Sure you didnt phone PVD by mistake :confused:

#21 ·
yeah i say Autovaux are realy good too! i have got quite a few parts off em at good prices and very fast service..hell few days ago the guy said where u calling from as i needed a bottle of tranny fluid and he said..i said south wales he said tbh matey we have tw week waiting list ad y time u get it off us it be cheaper in long run to et it from a vaux place unfortunetly...fair does to hi not just wanting to take my coinage i recks :)

#23 ·
Feck me, I think Autovaux is the nuts

I wanted 2 Astra hubs – my local Vauxhall wanted £112 each and that’s with my trade club discount, phoned Autovaux the parts came the next day, cost me less than £30 each inc the vat and got free delivery being a MIG member.

Possibly never using my trade club card again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.