Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Went down a country park this afternooooon

1K views 49 replies 19 participants last post by  Adam 
#1 ·
It was realy nice weather as u prob know..hell this country park owns part of the beach and sea lmao so after driving through the park getting quite nice remarks bout the car :D we decided to hit the beach and munch and read ;)

then we headed off to do a nature trail and well it didnt last long b4 we got back in the car ahhh dumpvalve noises are a must in a country park with widing forestry lmao :p :cool:

anyways we came across these two vaux's anyone know who they are? did see a pile of other vaux cars later on at another part of the park on huuge grass plains :D

cheers adam

I was gonna take realy nice scenary pics of the park and woodlans but bloody batterys went ee eeeeeeeee :rolleyes: :eek: ohwell shall go back there again cause itsa great place to barby and chill alot of supped up cars parking all over the green gree grass reminded me like pics i seen up here of car clubs meeting and camping out etc right cool.

p.s. there was white mr2 with a ferrari kit on it to :p looked nice imho

See less See more
#7 ·
i know i know what u all feel but really the amout of f**k me look at that i got at that park made me feel quite happy :( even little kids were shouting nice car1 one kid got out his pop merc and said wow posh car! lmao serious i was laping the compliments up it made me right chuffed

#11 ·
ok :( well wheels are sold as u know but aint got a clue what to put on as 18" alloys cost loads but have got a set of standard cav turbo alloys ready to be picked up ;)

spoiler would go as it would look really crap with standard alloys :( ahh poo!

#17 ·
stunning motor mate but as the others said the spoiler needs to go, the wheels ain't that bad just the colour, maybe consider a set of RVO's or khans (basically the same but the RV0s are newer, they are what i've got on my astra and i tell you they look small on my car but they would look HUGE on yours!

A small boot spoiler would look nicer, i'm not a fan of uni-fit spoilers, and to be honest most vauxhalls don't suit them, except well modded tigre's they look nice on them if they ain't too big. Sell your big azz spoiler, you will get enough money flogging that to get a small cavvy spoiler

Nice car though mate!

#23 ·
besides you can't actually see out your back window i bet! i know my OPC one doesn't do much for my rear vision!

get the new spoiler on and post pics mate, try it firstly with the dark wheels and i would sell that spoiler there are people out there willing to pay for that stuff - some even have a use for it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.