Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Went down a country park this afternooooon

1K views 49 replies 19 participants last post by  Adam 
#1 ·
It was realy nice weather as u prob know..hell this country park owns part of the beach and sea lmao so after driving through the park getting quite nice remarks bout the car :D we decided to hit the beach and munch and read ;)

then we headed off to do a nature trail and well it didnt last long b4 we got back in the car ahhh dumpvalve noises are a must in a country park with widing forestry lmao :p :cool:

anyways we came across these two vaux's anyone know who they are? did see a pile of other vaux cars later on at another part of the park on huuge grass plains :D

cheers adam

I was gonna take realy nice scenary pics of the park and woodlans but bloody batterys went ee eeeeeeeee :rolleyes: :eek: ohwell shall go back there again cause itsa great place to barby and chill alot of supped up cars parking all over the green gree grass reminded me like pics i seen up here of car clubs meeting and camping out etc right cool.

p.s. there was white mr2 with a ferrari kit on it to :p looked nice imho

See less See more
#29 ·
lol!

If your other spoiler isn't too hot then maybe consider buying one of those stealthy littleboot spoilers that suit the cav's nicely, someone here will have a pic of one - will suit the car down to the ground!

#31 ·
the astra wouldn't be that bad if it were not for the bonnet, not that keen on the front bumper either but its not horrible.

#34 ·
never noticed it was a 5dr lol

have to woder what you all think of my car now!

#39 ·
muppetman

I saw you yesterday then adam, in sketty, by the petrol garage near the student village, you pulled out of a junction between the two, great discription there i know
well tell em!!! tell how better it looks in real form for feck sakes man! lmao :rolleyes:

why didnt u beep or make some sorta distraction :D

#41 · (Edited)
Adam said:
well tell em!!! tell how better it looks in real form for feck sakes man! lmao :rolleyes:

why didnt u beep or make some sorta distraction :D
i couldnt make any sort of gesture, i was walking to the station to see if they had some charcoal, i did see you (not realising it was your car at the time) then i heard the brrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmmmm tishhhhhhh as you booted it away. and then i look today at your thread and realise it was you, you could of said hello :p

you know where i live, and you could of taken me out in the black beast ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.