Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Tweeks...

611 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Cris Rose 
#1 ·
... are they any good, or would i be better going through a more vaux specific supplier?

is it best to mail order for best price, or find local places?

i'm in liverpool and i'm having trouble finding anywhere closer than manc or cheshire.

#4 ·
hmmm.. i did get a bit of a 'glossy' impression.

to be honest, given the time of year, i'm after money.

but when i've got it i want to sort the car out. it's a bit tired around the brakes suspension and exhaust, so to begin with i thought new suspension bushes, shocks and springs, new pads and discs. then i want to think about new calipers and hoses, a new exhaust and a new bank manager.

after that (if the missus hasn't cut off my hands) i want to get into power gain.

i'm not interested in styling, in fact i want to keep the thing as bog standard looking as possible.

#6 ·
Personnally...

...i wouldnt use them!:eek:

I ordered £800 worth of goods when i changed cars and was promised delivery when an item came into stock 7-10 days later.
9 WEEKS!!!!!!!!! later after phoning everyday and writing to the managing director i received my order. 9 Weeks after the money was taken out of my account. On the plus side they did upgrade my Spax VSX kit to an adjustable kit for nowt after threatening to bad mouth them.lmao

I also ordered a boss for my Momo wheel which took 4 weeks to arrive, i was away for 2 weeks of that so didnt mind too much.

#8 ·
if i can find a newsagent selling that total vauxhall mag i'll get a copy and peruse the ads. it pisses me off when these mags are full of ford vw rover and renault (why don't they just spell it renno?).

has anyone got a copy? what are the ads like? i'm going to have to have a stern word with my local purveyor of fine periodicals and ask him to get some effing sensible mags in (bloody hello.. my arse!). or a trip to whsmiths.:mad:

#11 ·
hmmm... okay, we actually have a discount deal with this company, so as much as opinions may be aired on the issue, i don't think this is really appropriate - i have used them, and found them satisfactory, and with a Members discount you can't go wrong - and as Nickyboy has shown, when the do mess up they make up for it

by all means give your opinions, but please keep it to PM, we don't wanna get sued ;) cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.