Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Diamond Brite in the EDINBURGH area

593 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Trevor 
#1 ·
My sister is taking delivery of her new car about the middle of February and wants it Diamond Brited before she picks it up from the dealers. Does anyone have a number for the local franchise?

Thanks Guys & Girls!

#2 · (Edited)
Trevor, the number for DiamondBrite HQ is 01622 815679 . If you phone them they should be able to put you in touch with the closest outlet.

Have a look at this website for a company in Aberdeen, who I've been in contact with recently and were very helpful. (it was them that gave me the above phone number!) :)

Diamond Valet Services

Also, you may want to have a look at this thread on cavweb, some interesting stuff regarding the "old" and the "new" DiamondBrite

Stuff here!!!

Steve

#4 ·
Teddy SR said:
Do you want to post it to her trev cos i can get it cheap, very cheap.......
Well she is getting a brand new BMW 330i and wants it done professionaly so all she will have to do for a while is to put it through the car wash!

I am interested in some for me though chap, but money is tight right now. And my printer needs more ink......... lmao

#10 ·
something you play ****ing snooker with!

Teddy it is a Canon S800 photo printer and I need a set of all the carts less the black, that is, yellow, cyan, photocyan, magenta, photomagenta. Parts BCi-6Y BCi-6M BCi6-C BCi-6PC BCi6-PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.